|A Comprehensive History of the Bliley
Electric Company: 1930-1955
by Charles A. Bliley, K3NAU
The pipe to the right of the desk is the mast of his rooftop antenna array. It was rotated by hand from within the radio shack. The mast passed through a regional map on a board at the desktop. It had a mechanical pointer indicating the current heading. Circa 1954.