|A Comprehensive History of the Bliley
Electric Company: 1930-1955
by Charles A. Bliley, K3NAU
This antenna array sat just above the radio room ("shack") on top of the pipe that passed through the widow walk and into the house. It was rotated by hand from within the radio shack. The mast served as the pedestal for many an experimental antenna system after this period. Circa 1954.